Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday, January 30th, 2014


Happy Thursday, ya'll!

I finally posted in both Thinking Positive and My HR Journey. I'm still new at this but I will get the hang of it! Of course there will be occasional tweaks that I'll need to do....just remember- practice makes perfect (or, at least, somewhat close to it, right?).

Any plans for the SuperBowl on Sunday? (Speaking of which- I'm a HUGE Seahawks fan!) I don't have quite a menu figured out...but whatever dishes I decide to do I will post in Yummy Dishes. So, sit back and wait for the awesomeness to unfold!

2 comments:

  1. SuperBowl Ideas:

    Chicken Wings
    Meatballs
    Veggie Tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlen,

    Blogging is a journey. Don't strive for perfection; instead, strive to continue. No one will reach perfection but continuing the journey.....that is where you find the rewards!

    ReplyDelete